You know: in a foolish, undiscriminating way, I've been happy these last few months. I don't know why. I just am. I love my friends; I love my pupils; I love what I read; I -- dammit -- love my thoughts. I love the taste of oranges.
Thornton Wilder in a letter to Gertrude Stein, Aug 14, 1936

Saturday, May 26, 2012

MANGA MANIA: KUROSAGI CORPSE DELIVERY SERVICE: SUPPLEMENTAL MATERIAL

The Kurosagi Corpse Delivery Service formed a group to deliver the corpses of suicide victims collected in Aokigahara Forest on the slopes of Mt. Fuji. This is, in fact, one of the most popular suicide locations in Japan.

Here is a short film on the topic.

http://www.vice.com/vice-news/aokigahara-suicide-forest-v3#ooid=9ua3czMzo8ZtF4F9rhICts58orDEjPkh


1 comment:

  1. This is not what I was thinking about when I was looking for material delivery services. I guess though, the remains of someones loved one being delivered in services. That is definitely something and is a form of delivery services.
    Jak Manson | http://www.ccdeliveries.com/

    ReplyDelete